As an Activities and Volunteers Coordinator you’ll support a caseload of children, taking time to get to know them and their families and understanding their support needs and interests. You’ll play a crucial role in carefully matching children to volunteer buddies, helping to build strong and nurturing relationships.
You’ll work as part of a team to recruit, train and provide ongoing support to our volunteers and meet the growing demand for our unique service. You will also play a significant role in helping us reach more children through our expansion into the Reading area.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience supporting children and teenagers with additional needs and disabilities
- Be passionate about ensuring inclusion for all children and teenagers
- Be able to quickly build trusting and meaningful relationships with children and their families
- Be innovative and creative in adapting how you work to meet children and teenagers needs
- Hours of work: 1 x 0.6FTE (22.2 hours)
- Office Location: Woodley, Berkshire
- Contract type: Fixed Term Contract, Maternity Cover until 31 March 2022