Age UK Reading is a local charity working to help local people. We provide a toenail cutting service to people over the age of 50. We want to help older people live well for longer. Due to an expansion, we are looking to employ someone who would like the chance to make a real difference to the lives of older people, by working for our affordable foot care service, Happy Feet. We are looking for enthusiastic and positive person to join our team in the Bracknell RG12 area.
- Previous experience is essential.
- Core Hours: Thursday – from 8:30am – 3:00pm. Hours of work are on a sessional basis as this is a developing project. We would like to offer more shifts in Bracknell as they become available to the right candidate. More shifts in other locations are also an option. Please contact Christine Cimmino on 07792 389 491 for an informal chat.
- A job description and person specification for the role can be downloaded here.
- Skills required: excellent communication and time management skills, maintain accurate records, be numerate and have good IT skills, relate to the needs of older people, ability to work as a team. Use of own transport.
- Interviews will be scheduled for the week commencing 4th October
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form
or call Christine Cimmino on 07792 389491 for more information about the role.