Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Most recent news
- Berkshire Community Foundation Give a Child a Chance – deadline 10 May 2021
- Berkshire Community Foundation Funds for Older People – deadline 10 May 2021
- Berkshire Community Foundation Vital for Berkshire Coronavirus Fund – deadline 10 May 2021
- Covid-19 home and workplace testing – register before 12 April
- Large quantity of free hand sanitizer available
- Growing up in Reading: Key findings from a report by RVA’s Youth Social Action Team
- Have your say: national consultations on women’s health, VAWG and Covid-status certification
- Do you need help with your census form?
- The 7Stars Foundation, project grant funding – next deadline 30 April 2021
- RVA and partners awarded funding to boost social prescribing offer