Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Most recent news
- Community call out – deadline on Monday 18 July 2022
- Community Participatory Action Research online showcase
- GWR Community Fund – Bidding deadline on 27 June 2022
- A Vision for Volunteering in Reading
- National Lottery Heritage Fund – Grants for Heritage – Deadline on 11 August 2022
- Asda Foundation: Empowering Local Communities Grant – Round 2 May – August 2022 is now open
- Asda Foundation U18 Better Starts Grants – Round 2 May-August 2022 is now open
- Pop-up Covid-19 vaccination clinics in Reading
- RBC Small grants fund – Deadline on 20 June 2022
- Co-op Local Community Fund – Deadline on 29 May 2022