Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Most recent news
- Important: NLCF Data Breach – Steps to take if your charity received funding between 2013-2019
- Anton Jurgens Charitable Trust, grants to help the vulnerable
- Henry Smith Charity – holiday grants for children, deadline 13 August 2021
- Update: National Lottery Local Connections fund still accepting applications to 6 August – grants to reduce loneliness and build social connections
- Free PPE for voluntary and community groups – deadline 1 August
- NCVO guidance for charities following the lifting of restrictions
- Future investment in community support – RBC consultation open until 25 July 2021
- Sport England – Return to play grants – applications open until end of 2021
- Schroder Charity Trust grants
- Ecclesiastical – Movement for Good Awards, phase 2 – deadline 6 August 2021