Reading Voluntary Actions exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to:
- Connect communities in Reading
- Improve the lives of young people and families
- Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive
- Encourage volunteering and social action
Find out more
- See our current projects.
- Download our annual publication for 2019.
- You can view our latest full accounts and annual report via our page on the Charity Commission website.
Type of organisation
Registered CharityRegistered Company
Voluntary and community sector support
Area of activity
Registered company number
Address line 1
Address line 2
Third Floor, Reading Central Library
Address line 3
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- DBS Guide for voluntary and community groups – updated with local umbrella body information
- Trustees’ Week 1 – 5 November 2021 – Training and events for Trustees
- National Lottery Community Fund – regular funding programmes
- The Steel Charitable Trust – next deadline 20 January 2022
- RVA’s signature Trustee Training is now available online on 2 November in the evening
- Get Online is back at Reading Central Library
- Trustees’ Week 2021 – meet other trustees and brush up on your skills
- Black Lives Matter – a virtual gallery
- National Emergencies Trust Local Action Fund – applications open until 22 October 2021
- Updated Government Guidance: Enabling safe and effective volunteering during Coronavirus