The role requires strong administrative skills and experience. Reporting to the Head of Volunteering, the Volunteer Officer is responsible for developing our volunteer support across the charity, particularly focusing on the safe recruitment, management, development and recognition of our volunteers. It is a requirement of this role:
- To successfully pass a DBS check, at the enhanced level.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Have a full driving licence with regular access to a car (business-use insurance required).
See the Berkshire Vision website for the full job description and person specification: www.berkshirevision.org.uk/jobs.
- Please send your CV and a covering letter to Gill Comley, Berkshire Vision, Midleton House, 5 Erleigh Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5LR or by email to email@example.com.
- Download a copy of the job description and person specification here, or by visiting the Berkshire Vision website: www.berkshirevision.org.uk/jobs.