Berkshire Vision works with and supports around 2000 visually impaired people living in Berkshire, from children to adults.
Berkshire Vision promotes independence and inclusion for visually impaired people in their communities through: home visits; a newsletter; information sharing; advice; social activities and outings plus family, sports and outreach programmes. We have an Eye Clinic Liaison Officer at King Edward VII hospital and information desks at other hospitals in the county. We raise awareness of the needs of visually impaired people.
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Berkshire Vision activities calendar for May 2021
- Berkshire Vision – remote activities in March and employability programme
- Office space to let near RBH
- Berkshire Vision – how lockdown affected our members
- Berkshire Vision’s remote activities programme for July
- Berkshire Vision – stay at home calendar for May