We are looking to recruit a committed Senior Outreach Worker, based in Bracknell, to provide support, risk assessment, information and advocacy to clients who have experienced domestic abuse, as well as providing line management oversight to the Bracknell outreach team. The role will also contribute to BWA’s training offer. Your role is to empower our clients, keeping the safety of them and their children central to our interventions. We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies and is able to provide a robust contribution to maintaining and delivering a high quality service.
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families. A full driving license and access to transport is desirable
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: 12 months
- An enhanced DBS check will be required.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website.
- For further information, please contact Info@bwaid.org.uk or call 0118 950 0182
- Closing date: Open Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited.