Berkshire Women’s Aid are looking to recruit a committed Outreach Worker, based in Bracknell to provide support, risk assessment, information and advocacy to clients who have experienced domestic abuse.
Your role is to empower our clients, keeping the safety of them and their children central to our interventions.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies.
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families.
- A full driving license and access to transport is desirable
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- No CVs will be accepted and no agencies.
BWA is an equal opportunities employer. Details for this role can be downloaded from this page of the website http://www.berkshirewomensaid.org.uk/bwa/workin-bwa/. Please submit applications to Info@bwaid.org.uk
- Details for this role can be downloaded from this page of the website http://www.berkshirewomensaid.org.uk/bwa/workin-bwa/
- During the current COVID-19 interviews will be carried out via Zoom.