Managing day-to-day pressures and challenges can be overwhelming for many of our clients. Without relevant and timely support, this can adversely affect their mental health. We are delighted to have secured funding for a 6-month pilot project which will develop and implement additional and focused practical support for individuals vulnerable to mental ill-health, helping to improve their wellbeing. The aim of this new role is to support clients struggling with their mental health which will include:
- Developing and implementing basic mental health awareness training for all CAR volunteers and staff.
- Providing 1 to 1 practical support for clients with mental ill health, helping them to implement coping strategies.
- Developing and delivering workshops for clients to improve their management of stress and help them to develop coping strategies and build resilience.
- Developing integrated referral pathways and a “joined up” approach between CAR and local mental health services.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working within mental health, supporting people and providing motivational coaching.
- Job Type: Part time for 6 months
- Hours : 21 hours (0.6 FTE)
- Start Date : ASAP
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.