Free confidential advice covering a wide range of subjects – welfare benefits, housing, employment, consumer, money and debt problems, relationships and immigration.
Our help ranges from informing clients of their rights, negotiating with third parties and accompanying clients to tribunals.
We have specialist advisers in debt, employment, benefits and immigration.
To help provide additional support to those who work and live in Reading, you can now also contact us by completing this form CAR online enquiry form
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Citizens Advice Reading looking for a charity to share their office
- Citizens Advice Reading and ReadiFood campaign to highlight food poverty – #EatFor20
- Citizens Advice Reading wellbeing workshops
- Peace of Mind Matters project – Citizens Advice Reading
- Energy vouchers available from Citizens Advice Reading – by referral
- Citizens Advice Reading are offering free energy advice appointments over the telephone