BWA works to enable people living with the devastating impact of domestic abuse to see and make choices about their future and to rebuild safe and strong lives, free from abuse. We are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee.
To ensure we are able to continue to deliver the services that victims and survivors need, we are recruiting a fundraising manager to our team. As the lead fundraiser for BWA your job will be to create and implement a strategic and operational fundraising solution for us that maximises income generation and adds to our financial sustainability. The role will involve crafting innovative and engaging copy suitable for a diverse range of audiences and writing successful bids. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will enable the post holder to build constructive relationships with service users, colleagues, stakeholders, and donors to advance the organisations aims.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building a strong funding base for our services.
BWA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful candidate
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: permanent
- Location: Flexible with regular travel to Reading, Berkshire
- Application is by CV and covering letter.
- Further information is available from our website here, or by contacting Info@bwaid.org.uk or call 0118 950 0182
- NB: the closing date is 22 February 2021, but the position may be closed early if a suitable candidate is found. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited.
- Suitable candidates will be invited to a first interview by week beginning 1st March, and a second interview by week beginning 8 March.