We are looking to recruit a committed Domestic Abuse Helpline Worker based in at our offices in Reading. As part of the helpline team you will answer call, respond to voice message, email and web chat and collect the monitoring data on our helpline.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies.
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working on a helpline supporting vulnerable people in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- BWA is an equal opportunities employer.
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website http://www.berkshirewomensaid.org.uk/bwa/working-bwa/ and submit to email@example.com.
- For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 950 0182.