BB4K is PACT’s support programme for children (5 to 12 years old) and families who have been affected by domestic abuse.
The BB4K Support Worker will support families through providing outreach support, co-facilitating the BB4K Drop-in sessions, as well as targeted 1-2-1 delivery of the programme when required.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of domestic abuse and the impact on children and families who is experienced in the use of therapeutic techniques.
- PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults therefore please note our recruitment procedure includes DBS checks and overseas checks (where applicable).
- Please note prospective employees will need to evidence they have the relevant permission to work in the UK.
- Part time permanent position – 22 hours per week
- If you would like to join an inspirational organisation where you can make a real difference to children and families, please visit our website or alternatively please email: PACT_HR@pactcharity.org or telephone 0118 402 1681.
- For an informal discussion about the role please contact Panda on email@example.com.