This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of Aspire2, which provides extra curricular enrichment opportunities to children and families in South Reading. Experiences that children in more affluent parts of Reading take for granted. We work in partnership with the 11 schools in the Whitley Excellence Cluster, Reading Cultural Partnership, RVA Youth Partnership and many local organisations.
As Development Manager for Aspire2 you will be responsible for the planning and organisational effectiveness of the charity’s delivery of services, working with locally based organisations that offer outdoor adventure, sports, arts, music, performance, and heritage programmes. You will ensure we meet the expectations and needs of the children to raise their aspirations, confidence, and resilience through participation. This is a one-year contract pending securing further funding.
- meeting deadlines and targets.
- project planning; setting and achieving targets; and budget setting and managing costs.
- developing relationships at all levels within organisations and with partners, clients/stakeholders.
- inspiring partners in multiple organisations to work collaboratively to deliver projects.
- the ability to take the initiative, problem solve, and think creatively.
- effective prioritisation.
- line management
- writing grant applications
- marketing, social media and website management skills.
- If you care about leveling the playing field for all children, and enjoy working with a wide range of people, download the Job Description and Person Specification – Aspire2 Charity Development Manager
- To apply please download and complete this Application-Form and email it to Charlie Clare, Chair of Trustees at email@example.com