This is an exciting role to support the development and delivery of our membership programme and work with a vibrant and diverse youth sector. The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant qualification in youth work or suitable field (ideally JNC)
- Significant experience of youth work
- A good understanding of the youth sector
- A passion to support the development of the youth sector and for collaboration within the youth sector
- Experience of delivering training
There is great scope for creativity in this role and to make a significant difference to local communities. The position involves both office and face-face work and a minimum of working two evenings a week will be required.
For an application pack, including job description and person specification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org