Berkshire Youth’s aim is to support clubs and projects throughout Berkshire, to deliver leisure-time activities and opportunities to young people so that they may fulfil their own potential and make a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
We do this by direct support, by encouraging communities to get involved, providing clubs for young people and guidance on good practice, quality and safety. We can provide direct activities through our teams of youth sport and arts workers.
Most importantly we recognise the huge role the volunteer plays in making the local area a great place for young people to grow and feel safe. All our affiliated groups are recognised as diverse and talented with a range of expertise and skills which can be enhanced/supported by our teams.
Most recent news
- Berkshire Youth are asking young people to take part in a short survey
- Berkshire Youth are recruiting for new Kickstart work placements – deadline 26 March 2021
- Meet Jessica Kirby, Youth Worker at Berkshire Youth
- Berkshire Youth Hubs – virtual and telephone-based support platform
- NHS Test and Trace at youth sector venues
- Youth Work Bursary Fund – deadline 17 January 2020