We are offering the opportunity to join a growing, passionate and friendly team in a pivotal role that enables the charity to provide complementary therapies from specialist therapists to people with cancer in Berkshire and beyond.
As Service Delivery Manager for MCMC you will have responsibility for the smooth running and organisational effectiveness of the charity’s day-to-day delivery of services. You will ensure we meet the expectations and needs of the people with cancer who use My Cancer My Choices and the volunteer team who support the operational running of the service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to network with different people and groups
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team with a high degree of empathy and responsibility enabling you to run a care giving service
- Previous line management experience with the ability to motivate and manage volunteers
- Resilience with the ability to work, when required, under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Must be fully IT literate (MS office)
- Great multi-tasker who can be flexible and resolve issues creatively and in a timely manner
If you have the right skill set and want to join a growing charity actively making a difference to others, please get in touch with us today by sending your CV and covering letter to: