My Cancer My Choices is a charity that gives people living with cancer the chance to have complementary therapies of their choice in a calm and caring environment.
As we are growing, we are looking for someone to take on the new role of Complementary Therapies Lead. The role is part time requiring 21 hours a week (can be worked flexibly around needs of postholder and in line with needs of the charity and the role).
Purpose of the role is to:
- lead, develop and support the therapy team
- develop and grow the number of one to one and group therapies delivered by the charity
- manage the provision of complementary therapies to people with cancer and in future, develop a provision for carers too
The right person for this role has some or all these skills/experiences:
- Recognised training in complementary therapy
- Experience of working with a range of cancers and understanding of the different treatments involved
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Confident public speaker able to present at group training and public fundraising events.
- Efficient organisation/administration skills
- Great people person able to communicate well and engage at all levels
- Driver with own transport
- IT literate with MS Office skills
- We are looking for an amazing human being, who wants to work help us to support, lead and grow our fabulous team of volunteer therapists.
- If you have the right skill set and want to join our supportive, friendly team, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org