BWA works to enable people living with the devastating impact of domestic abuse to see and make choices about their future and to rebuild safe and strong lives, free from abuse.
To ensure we are able to continue to deliver the services that victims and survivors need, we are recruiting a fundraiser to our team. As the fundraiser for BWA your job will be to work to develop and build relationships with our community stakeholders and supporters.
You will identify, develop and support fundraising opportunities to maximise fundraising activity and income, whilst significantly raising our profile to grow core income and supporter/donor involvement. As part of this role you will also be responsible for the recruitment, development and supervision of volunteers who are critical to our ability to deliver our services to survivors and their children.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building a strong funding base for our services.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Flexible with regular travel to main office in Reading, Berkshire
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- Download the full job description and person specification from the BWA website.
- Application is by CV and covering letter. Please send to Info@bwaid.org.uk