RISC is recruiting a new Education Coordinator
- Are you interested Global Citizenship Education?
- Do you have experience of working with teachers?
- Are you based in the Reading area?
RISC is one of a network of Development Education Centres in the UK, delivering a broad and diverse education programme with schools and universities to promote social justice and sustainability. This is a part-time, flexible post working as the coordinator of our Education Team.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- a commitment to social justice, sustainability and Global Citizenship education,
- experience of coordinating and delivering engaging and inspiring training for teachers and ideally
- some experience of working in higher education.
The role demands
- self-sufficiency and
- excellent communication skills.
You will participate in the strategic development of RISC’s education programme, in particular project management and resource provision and coordinate a team of freelance associates in order to raise awareness and understanding of global issues and responsibilities in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and beyond.
Download the application form https://risc.org.uk/about/job-opportunities (CVs will not be accepted) and email to Abha Aggarwal firstname.lastname@example.org.