Fixed term contract for 6 months, 37 hours per week, to include evenings and weekends. To manage the day to day running of the Waterside Centre. The postholder will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the upkeep of financial records for the income of the Centre,
- current legislation and Health and Safety
- liaising with contractors on site to ensure the appropriate sign in and out procedures are followed
- to develop a lettings procedure and manage the lettings of the centre
- to be the main contact for the Centre, dealing with post received and distributing to the appropriate member of staff.
Address Line 1
Waterside Centre Youth & Community Centre
Address line 2
31 Northbrook Street
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
Postholder needs own transport
Full timeTemporary, Contract, or Project
£19260 - £20677.37
Sue Tabor, Data & Information Officer
Main contact telephone
0118 909 0927
How to apply
Please email email@example.com for an application pack.
Open for applications from
14 May 2021
Closing date for applications
21 May 2021
Will my application be acknowledged?
All applicants, successful or otherwise, can expect to receive a reply from us in due course