Autism Berkshire has a job vacancy for an Autism Trainer and Family Adviser to join our family support team
The role involves responding to Helpline enquiries, providing Single Session Therapy for parents and carers, leading workshops and courses for parents, carers and autistic young people, and delivering training about autism for organisations in the public and private sectors.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working in a family support role in education, health or social care, who holds a teaching qualification and has lived experience of autism or challenging behaviour, along with knowledge of the health, social care and voluntary sectors in Berkshire.
- The post is offered at a rate of £20.40 per hour, on a zero hours contract basis.
- The role is linked to the Berkshire West Autism & ADHD Support Service, provided by Autism Berkshire and Parenting Special Children under a contract from Berkshire West NHS CCG running until March 2023, with a possibility of an extension until 2025.
- The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to a car to travel to workshop, course and training venues in Berkshire.
- More details, a job description and person specification and an application form are available at https://www.autismberkshire.org.uk/jobs/
- Suitable candidates are strongly encourage to contact Jane Stanford-Beale for an informal discussion before applying, using the contact details above.