Alana House is an innovative women’s community project run by Parents And Children Together (PACT). It provides a holistic approach to support women facing multiple disadvantages, including those at risk of offending.
This is a part time post operating with our current Alana House Manager to job share the day to day operational management of Alana House and to take the sole management lead of our new rehabilitation service. This new service supports women leaving prison and on probation in the Thames Valley area (predominantly Berkshire). On this basis, we are actively seeking candidates with personal or work experience of the criminal justice system.
- Due to the nature and context of the work, there is a genuine occupational requirement permitted under the Equality Act 2010 that this post is only available to female applicants.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- Please note that we may close this advertisement earlier than stated should we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
- To join an inspirational organisation where you can support women facing multiple disadvantages, please visit http://www.pactcharity.org/careers for further information and a job description. Please submit your application to PACT_HR@pactcharity.org
- For an informal discussion about the role please contact Kathryn Warner, Head of Communities on 07880 204314 or firstname.lastname@example.org