Kooth is the online counselling service for young people in our area
Kooth is an integral component of Berkshire West’s mental health provision offering digital counselling and emotional wellbeing service for young people and young adults. The service is delivered by XenZone and jointly comissioned by Berkshire West CCG, Wokingham LA, West Berkshire LA and Brighter Futures for Children. For Mental Health Awareness Week, you can download a PDF of activities here or see the links below for further resources.
Click the links to listen on Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- How to build Self Esteem
- The Pressure of expectations
- Overthinkers Anonymous
- Guided meditation : Declutter your mind
Transition from Primary to Secondary School
Sessions can be booked now for Year 6 and Year 7 to support young people who may be feeling anxious about the transition from Primary to secondary. These can be tailored to fit your needs and time frame. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and book. Also available for secondary schools:
- Virtual Assemblies – tailored to the time available
- Workshops on wellbeing, bullying, anger management, young men, resilience, exam stress (adaptable to curriculum)
- Teacher awareness sessions
Adaptable wellbeing lesson plan
- RVA article: Find out all about Kooth from Berkshire Engagement Lead Jenny Fennessy
- Contact Jenny by emailing email@example.com.
- Watch a one-minute video about Kooth.
- Go to the Kooth website.