Trust House Reading is a subsidiary of The Survivors Trust (www.thesurvivorstrust.org). We are a rape and sexual abuse support centre providing specialist support to women, men and children living in the Thames Valley area who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse. We can support people who have historic or recent experiences of sexual violence and also supporters of survivors such as friends and family.
All of our services are free and confidential.
- One-to-one counselling for adults and young people
- Telephone and email helpline
- Emotional and practical ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) support
- CHISVA (Children’s ISVA)
- Play therapy
To access these services please email email@example.com or phone our helpline.
Our confidential helpline number is 0118 9584033.
Our helpline can provide:
- Emotional support and a non-judgemental listening ear
- Information on rape and sexual abuse and signposting to relevant services / organisations where appropriate
- A referral pathway to access other services provided by Trust House Reading such as counselling and ISVA support. We have trained volunteers on our helpline.
Our volunteers will take your call and will be there to support you so you feel you can talk in complete confidence. Please leave a message on our answerphone with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Our approach is non-directive and non-judgemental. We support survivors as they work to live their lives beyond their experience of sexual violence.