- To enable members of different faiths to learn about and experience each other’s beliefs, practices, and traditions.
- To acknowledge each other’s differing spiritual paths
- To challenge misinformation and prejudice.
- To promote friendship through interfaith dialogue and hospitality locally and nationally.
- To support interfaith initiatives organised in the Reading area by faith and community leaders.
Type of organisation
Education and learning
Area of activity
Is this location wheelchair accessible?