We support prisoners and their families to make a fresh start and to minimise the harm that can be caused by imprisonment on offenders, families and communities.
- To ensure that the children, their carers, and families of prisoners have access to appropriate advice, care and support to meet their needs
- To facilitate opportunities for positive contact between prisoners and their families from the courts to release
- To support families and ex-offenders in the resettlement process
- To respond to the needs of prisoners at risk of suicide and self-harm
- To support the development of restorative justice and promote community involvement in supporting people affected by imprisonment.
Type of organisation
AdultsOffenders or ex-offenders
Area of activity
Berkshire and neighbouring counties
Registered company number
Is this location wheelchair accessible?