Ethical Reading exists to help organisations in Reading and their teams do the right thing by each other, the wider community and the environment, and to thrive in the process.
It’s all about supporting people to take a compassionate, respectful and responsible approach when making decisions at every level, from the boardroom to everyday interactions.
We are calling for organisations of all kinds to:
- Empower staff to become agents for change and help instil ethical values into the DNA of their organisation.
- Prioritise the happiness and well-being of employees
- Foster respect, responsibility and compassion
- Appoint an ethical champion to promote ethical values
- Embrace a code of ethics – co-created by the employees
- Never ask an employee to anything illegal or unethical.
Our core project for the next few years will be mental health in the workplace.