GroceryAid is the charity that helps people across the whole of the grocery industry. We currently help thousands of grocery people from the largest factory through the supply chain to the smallest store, and will spend up to £4M on welfare support this year.
We can help in many different ways:
- a quarterly payment for those who are struggling to get by
- an emergency grant to help with a short term crisis
- essential household appliances
- mobility items that bring independence
- the GroceryAid Helpline (groceryaid.org.uk or 08088 021122) for free confidential advice and support
The freephone confidential Helpline is available 24/7 to assist callers across a wide range of subjects, from financial to personal issues. For people who prefer not to call in, there is a web-based range of self-help tools and advice, including online chat.