The British Dyslexia Association (BDA) has been the voice of dyslexic people since 1972. We aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
- Campaign and lobby for long lasting and sustainable change for the benefit of dyslexic people
- Provide impartial and objective advice and support to dyslexic people and those with whom they come into contact
- Set the standards for and accredit dyslexia knowledge and professional expertise
- Deliver innovative solutions which break new ground in the field of dyslexia
- Disseminate and share best practice regionally, nationally and internationally
- Promote research