Progress Theatre are looking for a forward-thinking, organised, and enthusiastic Theatre Manager to provide administration support for 8 hours a week. This will be a 1-year contract, to be reviewed at the end of that period.
- Assisting with grant applications on behalf of the theatre.
- Searching for and following up on other funding sources including sponsorship and donations.
- Reviewing and updating the theatre’s data collection and storage policies, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Reviewing, updating and publishing documentation relating to processes and policies, working closely with the Theatre Trustees.
- Keeping a calendar of policy renewal dates, and liaising with Trustees to ensure regular review of these policies.
- Investigating marketing opportunities in coordination with the theatre’s Marketing Manager, including expanding the reach of the theatre’s youth group.
- Work with the Youth Group Leaders to ensure smooth running of the groups.
- Assisting with any other administration needs.
What we are looking for – essential
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Common sense and problem-solving abilities
- Experience of completing grant & funding applications
- Basic understanding of charity governance
What we are looking for – desirable
- Knowledge of theatre and/or the arts
- Knowledge of data privacy and/or GDPR
- Charity experience
- Marketing experience
- People management experience
Steph Dewar, Chair
Main contact telephone
0118 384 2195
How to apply
- Please send enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should include a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience, and why you would be a good fit for the role.
Open for applications from
1 May 2021
Closing date for applications
15 May 2021
Will my application be acknowledged?
All applicants, successful or otherwise, can expect to receive a reply from us in due course