Red Balloon Learner Centre-Reading provides a blended academic and therapeutic education to severely bullied/traumatised young people. We are currently looking for a full time KS3/4 Science Teacher (to include some Maths support). The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching science and some maths on a one-to-one, small group basis. Responsibilities include:
- designing and implementing a learning programme for each student,
- establishing coherent academic plans, recording achievement and liaising with other teachers to plan and organise teaching
- Providing evidence of student progress is an important element of the role.
- Please email email@example.com to request an application pack, stating which position is being applied for.
- If you have any questions before applying please contact Christina Pepper on 0118 958 3004.
- Interviews will take place week beginning 16 November.