No5 is a young people’s counselling charity based in central Reading
We are seeking a Projects Co-ordinator to work for our Operations and Relationship Manager, to be responsible for administering and coordinating our online and face-to-face projects and training programmes, and the administrative aspects of our Young Ambassador team.
The main purpose of this role is to assist and support our Operations and Relationship Manager in developing our projects in the community using No 5’s Young Ambassadors to link in with young people locally, and to enable them to contribute to and develop our social media communications. In addition, to organise the Training Programmes run by No5, in particular the Certificate in Counselling Young People (CPCAB Level 5).
This needs someone with an understanding of what No5 offers, and with the passion and enthusiasm to have ideas and develop projects that will deliver information and support to young people, as well as supporting the delivery of our training programmes.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with young people or has worked in a counselling setting with young people.
- This role will require someone interested and passionate about the needs and mental health of young people locally.
- No5 is looking for leaders with enthusiasm and personal qualities to ensure that we meet the needs of young people in Reading.
- This role requires someone who can self-manage their workload and work proactively to seek out and make connections between the core work of the agency and the opportunities offered via our external relationships and the current events affecting local young people. This will require an ability to work within the team.
37.5 hrs over 5 days a week – inc. some homeworking (some evening and weekend work will be required)
Make an application
- Download the full job description and person specification (Word document)
- Download the application form (Word document)
- Read more about No5 on their website.
Please complete the application form and return to Alyson Brickley at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 February 2021.