The National Lottery Community Fund is the largest community funder in the UK – we’re proud to award money raised by players of The National Lottery to communities across the UK.
As a funding officer you will assess requests for funding and manage grants using local knowledge, best practice, thematic expertise, and the experience of customers and stakeholders to improve our grant making and inform our decision making.
By working closely with people and communities from the Thames Valley area with a focus on the Berkshire area, you will understand what matters to them and where our funding can make the biggest difference.
- Contract Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Hours: 37 Hours per week, flexible working considered
- Interview Date: Week beginning 22 March 2021
For further information please see the vacancy information on The National Lottery Community Fund website.
- You can apply online here.
- You can also call The National Lottery Community Fund to discuss any challenges in accessing their online application 0345 4 10 20 30.