We are a small non-profit with 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. We need an experienced and reliable book-keeper to take over our accounts work. Approximately 6 hours per month.
- Allocate monthly expenses in Quickbooks (typically 15-20)
- Allocate grants and donation income in quickbooks approx 10
- Pay salaries and expenses
- Pay HMRC and NEST
- Pay suppliers as needed (typically 4 or 5 per month)
- File invoices electronically and paper receipts
- Report on Pay Pal account
- Produce monthly budget report
- Ensure all accounts up to date for the quarterly board finance report and end of year accounts which are produced by the company secretary
- Liaise with staff and company secretary as needed.
- Work from home or office using your own computer
- Flexible hours/days
- References essential.
Please phone Trish for informal discussion on 07935 009078, on any Monday 10am – 5pm, Tuesday 1 – 3pm or Wednesday 10am – 1pm.