‘Mind in Berkshire’ is an exciting new collaboration to develop mental health support and awareness across the county, working with existing providers to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and skills and enhance capacity. We are seeking to recruit a Communications and Events Manager to support this programme.
- Working with a youth and families / carers co-production forum to develop proposals for a series of virtual youth events, and a youth mental health conference.
- Working closely with services to develop the Mind in Berkshire brand and online presence, ensuring content accurately reflects the Local Minds’ vision and values
- Drafting, editing and publishing content through digital communication channels.
- Using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Later, and social media dashboards to analyse and suggest improvements to digital activities.
- Planning and creating high quality multi-media communications materials / marketing collateral.
- Writing persuasive communications for all relevant marketing material and ensure brand guidelines are implemented in all collateral.
- Devising and refining monitoring systems to evaluate communications activities.
Please complete the application form, addressing all points in the Person Specification, at:
CVs will not be accepted.