Fixed-term appointment to December 2020
Alongside its adoption service, PACT offers specialist support and therapeutic services for adopted children and their families through our award winning Family And Children Therapeutic Support (FACTS) service.
The effective delivery of our high quality, customer focused services relies heavily on the team having reliable and efficient administrative support.
We are looking for someone to join the team who:
- has strong administrative skills
- enjoys managing a very busy and varied workload
- can keep an eye to detail and accuracy
- is numerate
- enjoys working with processes and
- is proactive and can take initiative.
You should be approachable and feel confident when liaising with families, professionals, local authorities and colleagues in other teams. Excellent IT skills (Excel, Outlook and Word) and knowledge of working with databases (ideally CHARMS) is also needed.