As part of the Governments Kick Start scheme, we are accepting applications for a supporting role with the CEO and Office. This role will support the team with administrative tasks to enable them to focus on supporting our clients and allow us to expand our capacity.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of Support U Offices.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, receipts/invoices and ordering lunch etc.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of key calendar events throughout the year such as Pride and IDAHOBIT.
- Prepares and seeks review of social media posts for the charity.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please be aware that we are only able to accept selected candidates that have been referred by the Jobcentre or DWP in line with the Kickstart Scheme rules.
We are only able to accept selected candidates that have been referred by the Jobcentre or DWP for this position in line with the Kickstart Scheme rules.