A one day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups
The intended outcome of this course is increased awareness of mental health and knowledge of how to support and manage it in the workplace.
The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person who has mental ill-health
- Understanding mental health and its stigma
- Using a mental health action plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best practice in the workplace i.e. when helping someone to stay in work or return to work
- £50.00 Administration fee
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
7 October 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre