This training session is hosted by REDA and they have collaborated with RVA to offer one free place for someone from a charity or community group to attend.
The training is Mental Health in the Workplace Level 2 (VTQ qualification)
The course covers:
- What Legislation applies to Mental Health UK?
- What are The Management Standards?
- The Six Stressor Areas in the Workplace
- Employers Duty of Care
- Obligations in the Workplace
- Removing Stigma in the Workplace
- The 5 Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Recognising Changes in an Employee
- Recognising own Changes as an Employee
- How Do Those Changes Affect the Workplace?
- Difficulty in Disclosing Mental Health
- Starting a Discussion and Advice to Help with a Discussion
- Advice for Manager/Employer Offering Support
- Absence Due to (Mental) Illness
- Supporting People to Stay at or Return to Work
- Promoting a Healthy Workplace
- Five Steps to Mental Wellbeing
- Understanding Mental Health
- Recognising and discussing different mental ill health problems
- Mental Health and legislation
- Understanding responsibilities in the workplace under mental health
- Recognising a problem
- Supporting an employee with mental health-related problems
- Promoting a healthy workplace
If you would like to book this free place, please contact email@example.com