This event is now fully booked.
This training session is hosted by REDA and they have collaborated with RVA to offer one free place for someone from a charity or community group to attend.
The training is at level 3 (6 hour) VTQ qualification. The certificate will be valid for 3 years.
An overview of the course includes;
- Scene Management
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Management of a heart Attack
- CPR ( Adults )
- Responding to choking
- Management of a serious bleed and shock
- Management of Burns/scalds
- Management of Epileptic Seizures
There is a scheduled lunch break during the day. Please bring your own lunch.
If you would like to book this free place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org