RBC’s extra vaccination programme is now open to all unvaccinated adults in Reading until 9 July
Anyone in Reading who is 18 or over and has not had any doses of the vaccine can get their first dose at Reading Borough Council Civic Offices, Bridge Street RG1 2LU, until Friday, 9 July.
The centre is open to all adults for first doses of the Covid-19 vaccination only, from 9.30am to 8.30pm each day. To book a second dose call 119.
The easiest way to get to the site is to come on foot or by bus. The closest parking is at the Oracle shopping centre. Please bring a mask to wear in the building and – if possible – ID showing you live, work or study in Reading.
People who have not had any doses of the vaccine are more likely to become ill or be hospitalised as a result of catching the Covid-19 Delta variant. Cases of Covid-19 and the Delta variant are rising in Reading so please do take this opportunity to protect yourself, your family and your friends.
Checklist for those hoping to get a vaccine at RBC Civic Offices as part of the extra vaccination programme:
- You must be 18 or over
- You should live, work or study in Reading
- You must not have had ANY doses of a vaccine (to book a second dose, call 119).
- Don’t come to the centre if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have had a positive test in 28 days
- Check Reading Borough Council’
s Facebook and Twitter feeds for updates
- RBC website – vaccine clinic information.
- NHS website – book or manage your coronavirus vaccination.