The 7stars Foundation supports the most challenged young people in the United Kingdom
They assist forgotten young people aged 16 years and under, lacking opportunity, to achieve their potential. The funding looks to support those challenged by abuse, addiction, those who are young carers, and those without a safe place to call home. Project grants of up to £2,500 are awarded to organisations with a turnover of under £1.5M.
Criteria for project grants
- Supporting young people aged 16 years and under.
- Projects enabling young people to have the best start in life – to reach for the stars.
- Projects which have a direct impact and respond to a need in an immediate manner.
- Projects hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage.
- Projects which respond to (one of the/multiple) funding priorities of the7stars foundation (Abuse; Addiction; Homelessness; Child Carers).
- Projects which address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources).
- Projects which provide immediate support not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too.
- Regarding projects for Child Carers, preference will be given to projects offering long-term impact and/or sustainable support (such as mentoring or outreach programmes) over recreational trips.
How to apply
To apply to the foundation, please use the guidance and online forms in the link below. The funding rounds this year are scheduled for the beginning of March, June, September and December. You are welcome to apply at any time ahead of the deadlines for these rounds. Please note that applications across the grant programmes will be reviewed as to whether they align with the foundation’s themes and are for children aged 16 years or under.
- The next deadline is 30 April 2021.
- Go to The 7stars Foundation website for further information.