NHS Berkshire West has set up a Health on the Move van, which will be in various locations in Reading in the coming weeks. Pop by with any healthcare concerns and you can talk to our local healthcare professionals. Covid-19 vaccines available to anyone aged 16+ that has not been vaccinated yet or is eligible for a second dose.
- Blood pressure and BMI checks available.
- COVID vaccine (Pfizer) available if you want it.
- First and second doses (must be a minimum of 8 weeks between the two doses).
You don’t need to be registered with a GP or need any ID.
The next Health on the Move van sessions will be:
- Wednesday 15 September 10am-4pm – South Reading Community Hub, 252 Northumberland Avenue, Reading RG2 7QA. Download the poster
- Friday 17 September – Southcote: at the Community Hub or St Matthews church, details to follow
- Saturday 18 September – 12-6pm Oxford Road Community Centre, 344 Oxford Road, Reading RG30 1AG. Download the poster
Times and details to be confirmed, and will be published on this page when available. If you have questions or would like the latest information please contact RVA’s vaccine support line on 0118 334 1091.