Thames Water has launched a new community fund to support grassroots action in partnership with nature campaign
This fund particularly is aimed at those supporting families in areas of high deprivation to reduce the barriers around spending time outside in nature. There is £12k funding available for community projects in areas serviced by Thames Water.
What are the fund criteria?
The fund is inviting applications that support the following grant criteria:
- A resilient and connected environment
- Social mobility and skills
- Water for well-being and enjoyment
- Increasing water and wastewater awareness
Who can apply?
- Community Group or other Informal Group
- Registered charity
- Social Enterprise or Community Business
What can you apply for?
Grants of £500–£2,000 are available for community groups and charities of all shapes and sizes.
How to apply:
- Sign up to ActionFunder.
- Setup a profile by filling out your organisation details.
- Select ‘Create a project’ and follow the 3-step process.
- You’ll be notified if your project gets selected for funding.
Is there a deadline?
Applications are open until 8 March 2022 (Closed).
- Link to fund: Thames Water x Backyard Nature Microgrants | ActionFunder.
- For more information and any questions feel free to get in touch with the ActionFunder team on email@example.com
- If you would like further support from RVA with submitting a funding application or any support with governance required for your group to get ready for this funding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 937 2273 for free and independent support and advice.