Join Nature Nurture and friends for a healthy, happy summer at four locations across Reading aimed at 5–13yr olds: Dee Park, Amersham Road, Southcote and Whitley…
Mondays to Thursdays from 2 – 26 August, 11am to 3pm
There will be loads of activities on offer encouraging your child to learn about nature, get active and stay healthy while being creative and having fun. The perfect way to spend the summer holidays! Not only will your child get a fun-packed day, eligible children will also receive a free healthy lunch. These sessions are primarily for children eligible for Pupil Premium Free School Meals. Before you go to the booking pages, please register for your HAF CODE: https://brighterfuturesforchildren.org/haf-form/
How do I book?
- Step 1: Fill in the Holiday Activity Fund form to get your HAF CODE: https://brighterfuturesforchildren.org/haf-form/
- Step 2: Look below to find the Eventbrite booking pages for your chosen location/s. You can book a week block or individual days. You will need your HAF code when you book.
Where are the locations?
- Dee Park – Ranikhet Academy school grounds – map
- Amersham Road – Recreation Ground next to the Weller Centre – map
- Southcote -Coronation Square – map
- Whitley – South Reading Community Hub outdoor spaces – map
Please note these activities take place outdoors. Parents/carers are encouraged to attend with their children at Amersham Road Recreation Ground and Southcote Coronation Square, as these are public parks. We provide safe activities with trained activity leaders, but we are not responsible for keeping your children on site.
Sessions are free, but booking essential. See web links on the Nature Nurture website here.