The Magic Little Grants 2021 programme promises to be even bigger and better than ever. This gives grants of £500 to small charities and community groups thanks to the players of the People’s Postcode Lottery. Funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your application in as the campaign is now live. The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
If your Magic Little Grant application is successful, alongside the £500 grant you will also be awarded a year of free membership to Localgiving meaning you will not have to pay the £80 + VAT membership fee.
Who can apply?
Registered charities, community groups and charitable organisations that are schools or connected to schools are eligible to receive funding.
Is there a deadline?
The programme is now live and accepting applications until 31 October 2021.
Further information and how to apply