This Berkshire Community Fund (BCF) round of funding will focus broadly on charities serving key groups such as children and young people, older people, those with disabilities and those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
They we will prioritise charities and community groups that work to tackle issues and needs amongst:
- Children and young people
- Older people
- People with disabilities
- Those who continue to be impacted by the pandemic
To ensure an even spread of funding across Berkshire, in this round they encourage groups in Slough and those providing youth activities in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) to apply. However they will remain open to applications from Berkshire-based groups outside these two areas.
When reviewing applications, the following is taken in to consideration:
- Project matches the fund’s criteria
- Amount of funding received in the previous 12 months
- Project timelines
- Outstanding monitoring reports.
Grants up to a maximum of £5,000 will be considered.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply for a grant, your charity, community group or voluntary organisation must be improving the lives of disadvantaged people in Berkshire and fit the following criteria:
- Be a not-for-profit, voluntary or community group, social enterprise/CIC or registered charity
- Have a Governing Document (Constitution/Set of Rules)
- Have a Management Committee/Board of Trustees
- Have a bank account in the name of the group, with a minimum of two unrelated cheque signatories
- Be able to provide up-to-date accounts
- Have returned evaluation forms for any previously received grants
- Have safeguarding and equality policies which comply with current legislation
- Be helping the disadvantaged and provide a benefit to the community with clear and achievable outcomes
- Provide evidence there is a need for your work and must not be duplicating the work of other groups and organisations
- Have an itemised budget
Is there a deadline
10am Monday 18 October 2021.
Further information and eligibility quiz can be found on this link: