What is the Parent Employment Wellbeing project (PEW)?
PEW is a new project from Reading Voluntary Action that offers free, clear, non-judgemental and confidential information, advice, guidance and support – tailored to you and your situation. The project is delivered by RVA’s School and Parent Engagement Officer, Anna Chapman. Anna can help you to:
- discuss your needs and aspirations for work
- identify any challenges and barriers to your wellbeing and achievement
- explore your options and opportunities
- know about the services and support available to you in Reading
- progress towards and into training, courses, voluntary work and employment.
The project is funded by the European Social Fund and the Education & Skills Funding Agency.
Who is the Parent Employment Wellbeing project for?
The project is for parents who are over the age of 16, not in employment, not furloughed and living in Reading.
How can I find out more?
- If you are interested in taking part please contact Anna Chapman by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a look at the PEW Facebook page.