We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and we campaign to improve services, raise awareness, and promote understanding.
Mind in Berkshire is a collaboration between Oxfordshire Mind and Buckinghamshire Mind, aimed at increasing third sector capacity to deliver mental health support across Berkshire.
Our services include:
- Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service
- TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service
- Wellbeing Centres
- Safe Havens
- Information Line
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing Services
- Benefits for Better Mental Health
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Embedded workers in primary and secondary healthcare