Our mission since 1974 is to engage local people as stakeholders in their communities through voluntary action within West Berkshire. Our core services are:
- Volunteer recruitment – we provide a ‘job shop’ for volunteers providing free impartial information advice and guidance about volunteering in West Berkshire.
- Flexiteer service – short term volunteering opportunities
- Corporate volunteering project – Team Challenge
- Community car scheme
- Handybus service providing individual and group transport solutions for the less able
- Newbury Shopmobility – wheelchair and scooter hire
- Village Agent project – providing help and advice about local services
- VCme supported volunteering which trains organisations to provide a supportive and welcoming environment to volunteers with mental health conditions
- Befriend West Berkshire to reduce social isolation and loneliness.
Type of organisation
Charitable incorporated organisation
Advice or information
Area of activity
Address line 1
1 Bolton Place
Address line 2
Is this location wheelchair accessible?